Volvo debuts Shippensburg addition
Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service center.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1542 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers450 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012388 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views