Volvo debuts Shippensburg addition
Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service center.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014563 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding322 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future309 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable281 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views