Volvo CE to offer artic haulers with Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Amanda Bayhi | October 16, 2013
Volvo Construction Equipment will soon offer Phillipi-Hagenbuch (PHIL) products and technology with Volvo articulated haulers.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the two companies have entered into an international supply agreement in which Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views