Volvo CE to offer artic haulers with Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Amanda Bayhi | October 16, 2013
Volvo Construction Equipment will soon offer Phillipi-Hagenbuch (PHIL) products and technology with Volvo articulated haulers.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the two companies have entered into an international supply agreement in which Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views