Volvo CE to offer artic haulers with Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Amanda Bayhi | October 16, 2013
Volvo Construction Equipment will soon offer Phillipi-Hagenbuch (PHIL) products and technology with Volvo articulated haulers.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the two companies have entered into an international supply agreement in which Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1951 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views