Volvo CE recognized in Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed to reward the most innovative equipment and techniques in the industry, chose from more than 100 manufacturer’s entries.
Volvo will receive its prize on the first day of the Intermat Exhibition in Paris on April 16.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views