Volvo CE recognized in Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed to reward the most innovative equipment and techniques in the industry, chose from more than 100 manufacturer’s entries.
Volvo will receive its prize on the first day of the Intermat Exhibition in Paris on April 16.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views