Volvo CE recognized in Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed to reward the most innovative equipment and techniques in the industry, chose from more than 100 manufacturer’s entries.
Volvo will receive its prize on the first day of the Intermat Exhibition in Paris on April 16.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views