Volvo CE recognized in Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed to reward the most innovative equipment and techniques in the industry, chose from more than 100 manufacturer’s entries.
Volvo will receive its prize on the first day of the Intermat Exhibition in Paris on April 16.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views