Volvo CE recognized in Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed to reward the most innovative equipment and techniques in the industry, chose from more than 100 manufacturer’s entries.
Volvo will receive its prize on the first day of the Intermat Exhibition in Paris on April 16.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views