Volvo CE president Pat Olney to leave company
Amanda Bayhi | October 21, 2013
Olney, who has served as Volvo’s president for about two of the 17 years he has been with the company, will continue to remain in his position until the end of the year.
“I have had a long and rewarding career with Volvo, and for that I will always be grateful. As such, this was not an easy decision,” Olney, 44, said in a written statement. “I have had the ambition to relocate at some point to North America and this opportunity was simply too good to pass up.”
Volvo said it has begun to search for Olney’s replacement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views