Volvo CE president Pat Olney to leave company
Amanda Bayhi | October 21, 2013
Olney, who has served as Volvo’s president for about two of the 17 years he has been with the company, will continue to remain in his position until the end of the year.
“I have had a long and rewarding career with Volvo, and for that I will always be grateful. As such, this was not an easy decision,” Olney, 44, said in a written statement. “I have had the ambition to relocate at some point to North America and this opportunity was simply too good to pass up.”
Volvo said it has begun to search for Olney’s replacement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?558 Views