Volvo CE president Pat Olney to leave company
Amanda Bayhi | October 21, 2013
Olney, who has served as Volvo’s president for about two of the 17 years he has been with the company, will continue to remain in his position until the end of the year.
“I have had a long and rewarding career with Volvo, and for that I will always be grateful. As such, this was not an easy decision,” Olney, 44, said in a written statement. “I have had the ambition to relocate at some point to North America and this opportunity was simply too good to pass up.”
Volvo said it has begun to search for Olney’s replacement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse380 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views