Volvo CE president Pat Olney to leave company
Amanda Bayhi | October 21, 2013
Olney, who has served as Volvo’s president for about two of the 17 years he has been with the company, will continue to remain in his position until the end of the year.
“I have had a long and rewarding career with Volvo, and for that I will always be grateful. As such, this was not an easy decision,” Olney, 44, said in a written statement. “I have had the ambition to relocate at some point to North America and this opportunity was simply too good to pass up.”
Volvo said it has begun to search for Olney’s replacement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views