VMAC promotes Dan Hutchinson to sales and marketing manager
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2013
According to VMAC, Hutchinson’s goals in his new role include energizing the sales team, helping the Customer Care department diversify in serving customers, launching new marketing strategies and integrating the three departments.
Hutchinson has worked with VMAC since 2002, previously serving in roles in customer service, technical support and purchasing.
For more information, visit vmacair.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views