VMAC promotes Dan Hutchinson to sales and marketing manager
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2013
According to VMAC, Hutchinson’s goals in his new role include energizing the sales team, helping the Customer Care department diversify in serving customers, launching new marketing strategies and integrating the three departments.
Hutchinson has worked with VMAC since 2002, previously serving in roles in customer service, technical support and purchasing.
For more information, visit vmacair.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views