VMAC promotes Dan Hutchinson to sales and marketing manager
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2013
According to VMAC, Hutchinson’s goals in his new role include energizing the sales team, helping the Customer Care department diversify in serving customers, launching new marketing strategies and integrating the three departments.
Hutchinson has worked with VMAC since 2002, previously serving in roles in customer service, technical support and purchasing.
For more information, visit vmacair.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views