VMAC promotes Dan Hutchinson to sales and marketing manager
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2013
According to VMAC, Hutchinson’s goals in his new role include energizing the sales team, helping the Customer Care department diversify in serving customers, launching new marketing strategies and integrating the three departments.
Hutchinson has worked with VMAC since 2002, previously serving in roles in customer service, technical support and purchasing.
For more information, visit vmacair.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views