VMAC promotes Dan Hutchinson to sales and marketing manager
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2013
According to VMAC, Hutchinson’s goals in his new role include energizing the sales team, helping the Customer Care department diversify in serving customers, launching new marketing strategies and integrating the three departments.
Hutchinson has worked with VMAC since 2002, previously serving in roles in customer service, technical support and purchasing.
For more information, visit vmacair.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views