View Caterpillar equipment on mobile phone
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 31, 2011
Caterpillar is making it easier and quicker for customers to access Cat product information from their mobile phones. New mobile websites and applications put rental equipment details, used equipment inventory and new machine specifications at the fingertips of anyone who wants the information.
Customers with Internet-enabled mobile phones can visit cat.com to be redirected to a mobile version of cat.com, or they can go directly to the mobile version at m.cat.com. From there, they can find their nearest Cat dealer, or they can visit the mobile version of the Cat Rental Store. For a view of used equipment inventory, they can use a new iPhone application to access catused.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views