View Caterpillar equipment on mobile phone
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 31, 2011
Caterpillar is making it easier and quicker for customers to access Cat product information from their mobile phones. New mobile websites and applications put rental equipment details, used equipment inventory and new machine specifications at the fingertips of anyone who wants the information.
Customers with Internet-enabled mobile phones can visit cat.com to be redirected to a mobile version of cat.com, or they can go directly to the mobile version at m.cat.com. From there, they can find their nearest Cat dealer, or they can visit the mobile version of the Cat Rental Store. For a view of used equipment inventory, they can use a new iPhone application to access catused.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views