View Caterpillar equipment on mobile phone
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 31, 2011
Caterpillar is making it easier and quicker for customers to access Cat product information from their mobile phones. New mobile websites and applications put rental equipment details, used equipment inventory and new machine specifications at the fingertips of anyone who wants the information.
Customers with Internet-enabled mobile phones can visit cat.com to be redirected to a mobile version of cat.com, or they can go directly to the mobile version at m.cat.com. From there, they can find their nearest Cat dealer, or they can visit the mobile version of the Cat Rental Store. For a view of used equipment inventory, they can use a new iPhone application to access catused.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views