VIDEO: Woman skydives into moving car
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 12, 2013
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location.
Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into a moving Mustang convertible as part of an extreme sports event in Norway, according to a report from ThePostGame.
The car was traveling at about 40 mph.
Hansen performed the car stunt this past summer, but a video of the stunt made its way to the AviatorShow channel on YouTube this past week.
Check out the video (to the right) of the incredible stunt.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views