VIDEO: Woman skydives into moving car
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 12, 2013
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location.
Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into a moving Mustang convertible as part of an extreme sports event in Norway, according to a report from ThePostGame.
The car was traveling at about 40 mph.
Hansen performed the car stunt this past summer, but a video of the stunt made its way to the AviatorShow channel on YouTube this past week.
Check out the video (to the right) of the incredible stunt.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1119 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1035 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones478 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...330 Views