VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis.
The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was used using volumetric mixers.
Warning: The background music for the video may make you want to pull out your cowboy boots and start swaying, but don’t overlook the good information contained in the video.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views