VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis.
The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was used using volumetric mixers.
Warning: The background music for the video may make you want to pull out your cowboy boots and start swaying, but don’t overlook the good information contained in the video.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views