VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis.
The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was used using volumetric mixers.
Warning: The background music for the video may make you want to pull out your cowboy boots and start swaying, but don’t overlook the good information contained in the video.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views