VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis.
The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was used using volumetric mixers.
Warning: The background music for the video may make you want to pull out your cowboy boots and start swaying, but don’t overlook the good information contained in the video.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers117 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views