VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis.
The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was used using volumetric mixers.
Warning: The background music for the video may make you want to pull out your cowboy boots and start swaying, but don’t overlook the good information contained in the video.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles896 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse704 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views