VIDEO: Squats for Train Tickets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 19, 2013
Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it.
In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya station, west of Moscow, according to a Wired report.
Why the free fare?
The physical exertion in exchange for a free ride is aimed at getting people active and excited for the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, which begin in February.
Just think how strong and toned backsides and legs will be after all those squats.
At least burpees are not required! Now get squatting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views