VIDEO: Squats for Train Tickets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 19, 2013
Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it.
In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya station, west of Moscow, according to a Wired report.
Why the free fare?
The physical exertion in exchange for a free ride is aimed at getting people active and excited for the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, which begin in February.
Just think how strong and toned backsides and legs will be after all those squats.
At least burpees are not required! Now get squatting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1584 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1022 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets993 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?635 Views