VIDEO: Squats for Train Tickets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 19, 2013
Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it.
In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya station, west of Moscow, according to a Wired report.
Why the free fare?
The physical exertion in exchange for a free ride is aimed at getting people active and excited for the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, which begin in February.
Just think how strong and toned backsides and legs will be after all those squats.
At least burpees are not required! Now get squatting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views