VIDEO: Squats for Train Tickets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 19, 2013
Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it.
In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya station, west of Moscow, according to a Wired report.
Why the free fare?
The physical exertion in exchange for a free ride is aimed at getting people active and excited for the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, which begin in February.
Just think how strong and toned backsides and legs will be after all those squats.
At least burpees are not required! Now get squatting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong821 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views