VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side
Wayne Grayson | July 18, 2014
It’s a very fortunate thing that the closest third party to this accident was the guy who filmed the whole thing and that he was behind the trailer rather than next to it. There’s no indication where this took place, but a semi truck was hauling a massive steel beam to a jobsite somewhere when everything quickly went wrong. The truck takes a corner and shortly thereafter the trailer wanders left and then dog tracks to the right before colliding with a concrete guardrail. What happens next is pretty terrifying as the beam tips over jerking the truck with it. How could this have prevented? Sound off in the comments below.
This post was written by Wayne Grayson the Online Managing Editor for Equipment World.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier257 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views