VIDEO JOB Stories: Highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts with Alabama, Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 27, 2012
Three video job stories covering highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts executed this summer by the Departments of Transportation (DOTs) in Oregon, Minnesota and Alabama may be viewed at www.pavewithkraton.com.
Click on the Structural Pavement page to view the Alabama DOT video. Click on the Pavement Preservation page to view both the Oregon DOT and the Minnesota DOT videos.
The videos run about four minutes each.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system472 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass186 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views