VIDEO JOB Stories: Highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts with Alabama, Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 27, 2012
Three video job stories covering highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts executed this summer by the Departments of Transportation (DOTs) in Oregon, Minnesota and Alabama may be viewed at www.pavewithkraton.com.
Click on the Structural Pavement page to view the Alabama DOT video. Click on the Pavement Preservation page to view both the Oregon DOT and the Minnesota DOT videos.
The videos run about four minutes each.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views