VIDEO JOB Stories: Highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts with Alabama, Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 27, 2012
Three video job stories covering highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts executed this summer by the Departments of Transportation (DOTs) in Oregon, Minnesota and Alabama may be viewed at www.pavewithkraton.com.
Click on the Structural Pavement page to view the Alabama DOT video. Click on the Pavement Preservation page to view both the Oregon DOT and the Minnesota DOT videos.
The videos run about four minutes each.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction435 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair409 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views