VIDEO: How to select and use an air winch
Amanda Bayhi | November 19, 2013
Lifting Gear Hire has released a new product demonstration video showing how to properly select and use air winches.
Pat Clark, an LGH employee, leads the video demonstration. He notes the importance of knowing whether the job requires lifting or pulling, then describes how to use the winch.
Clark also details other important aspects such as air requirements, proper mounting, oil replacement, setting the winch, the steps to take before operation and more.
Watch the video below.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views