VIDEO: How to select and use an air winch
Amanda Bayhi | November 19, 2013
Lifting Gear Hire has released a new product demonstration video showing how to properly select and use air winches.
Pat Clark, an LGH employee, leads the video demonstration. He notes the importance of knowing whether the job requires lifting or pulling, then describes how to use the winch.
Clark also details other important aspects such as air requirements, proper mounting, oil replacement, setting the winch, the steps to take before operation and more.
Watch the video below.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views