VIDEO: How to move a machine from the ConExpo-Con/Agg show floor
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
If you attended ConExpo-Con/Agg, or if you saw any photos or videos from the show, you might be wondering how those machines are moved to and from the convention center. I know I was curious.
Well, one YouTube video shows how Kobelco moved its patriotic excavator. The process involved an operator, a trailer, what appears to be plyboard and a team of three people to guide the machine.
To see the company move its equipment, check out the video below.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]940 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong931 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair310 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction299 Views