VIDEO: How to move a machine from the ConExpo-Con/Agg show floor
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
If you attended ConExpo-Con/Agg, or if you saw any photos or videos from the show, you might be wondering how those machines are moved to and from the convention center. I know I was curious.
Well, one YouTube video shows how Kobelco moved its patriotic excavator. The process involved an operator, a trailer, what appears to be plyboard and a team of three people to guide the machine.
To see the company move its equipment, check out the video below.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views