VIDEO: How to move a machine from the ConExpo-Con/Agg show floor
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
If you attended ConExpo-Con/Agg, or if you saw any photos or videos from the show, you might be wondering how those machines are moved to and from the convention center. I know I was curious.
Well, one YouTube video shows how Kobelco moved its patriotic excavator. The process involved an operator, a trailer, what appears to be plyboard and a team of three people to guide the machine.
To see the company move its equipment, check out the video below.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views