VIDEO: How to move a machine from the ConExpo-Con/Agg show floor
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
If you attended ConExpo-Con/Agg, or if you saw any photos or videos from the show, you might be wondering how those machines are moved to and from the convention center. I know I was curious.
Well, one YouTube video shows how Kobelco moved its patriotic excavator. The process involved an operator, a trailer, what appears to be plyboard and a team of three people to guide the machine.
To see the company move its equipment, check out the video below.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views