VIDEO: How to move a machine from the ConExpo-Con/Agg show floor
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
If you attended ConExpo-Con/Agg, or if you saw any photos or videos from the show, you might be wondering how those machines are moved to and from the convention center. I know I was curious.
Well, one YouTube video shows how Kobelco moved its patriotic excavator. The process involved an operator, a trailer, what appears to be plyboard and a team of three people to guide the machine.
To see the company move its equipment, check out the video below.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views