VIDEO: How to be a ‘Pavement Management Rockstar’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2014
The International Pavement Management Association (IPMA), the organization that gives asphalt pavement manager (APM) certifications through its IPMA Academy, has put together a series on how to achieve better roads.
In this video, Barnhardt discusses why contractors and agencies should use the money being spent on thin overlays and moving these funds for use on full-depth reclamation projects.
He also says it is absolutely necessary to embrace asphalt recycling pavement preservation to achieve better roads.
Enjoy Barnhardt’s rockin’ out for the roads while sharing tips on how to be a “pavement rockstar.”
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views