VIDEO: How to be a ‘Pavement Management Rockstar’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2014
The International Pavement Management Association (IPMA), the organization that gives asphalt pavement manager (APM) certifications through its IPMA Academy, has put together a series on how to achieve better roads.
In this video, Barnhardt discusses why contractors and agencies should use the money being spent on thin overlays and moving these funds for use on full-depth reclamation projects.
He also says it is absolutely necessary to embrace asphalt recycling pavement preservation to achieve better roads.
Enjoy Barnhardt’s rockin’ out for the roads while sharing tips on how to be a “pavement rockstar.”
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views