VIDEO: How to be a ‘Pavement Management Rockstar’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2014
The International Pavement Management Association (IPMA), the organization that gives asphalt pavement manager (APM) certifications through its IPMA Academy, has put together a series on how to achieve better roads.
In this video, Barnhardt discusses why contractors and agencies should use the money being spent on thin overlays and moving these funds for use on full-depth reclamation projects.
He also says it is absolutely necessary to embrace asphalt recycling pavement preservation to achieve better roads.
Enjoy Barnhardt’s rockin’ out for the roads while sharing tips on how to be a “pavement rockstar.”
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views