VIDEO: How to be a ‘Pavement Management Rockstar’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2014
The International Pavement Management Association (IPMA), the organization that gives asphalt pavement manager (APM) certifications through its IPMA Academy, has put together a series on how to achieve better roads.
In this video, Barnhardt discusses why contractors and agencies should use the money being spent on thin overlays and moving these funds for use on full-depth reclamation projects.
He also says it is absolutely necessary to embrace asphalt recycling pavement preservation to achieve better roads.
Enjoy Barnhardt’s rockin’ out for the roads while sharing tips on how to be a “pavement rockstar.”
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers856 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views