VIDEO: How to be a ‘Pavement Management Rockstar’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2014
The International Pavement Management Association (IPMA), the organization that gives asphalt pavement manager (APM) certifications through its IPMA Academy, has put together a series on how to achieve better roads.
In this video, Barnhardt discusses why contractors and agencies should use the money being spent on thin overlays and moving these funds for use on full-depth reclamation projects.
He also says it is absolutely necessary to embrace asphalt recycling pavement preservation to achieve better roads.
Enjoy Barnhardt’s rockin’ out for the roads while sharing tips on how to be a “pavement rockstar.”
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views