VIDEO: Deere's John Chesterman talks with Better Roads about its new 644K Hybrid wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete 2013.
To see the raw footage from the show floor with a great walkaround of the new machine, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT6U_0YD_M&feature=share&list=UUccsoEaLLZUJh9JLNFuJ7JQ.
To see the full report on John Deere’s product introductions at World of Concrete 2013, “Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders,” go to http://www.betterroads.com/deeres-bright-ideas-hybrid-diesel-electric-wheel-loader-new-line-of-skid-steers-and-compact-track-loaders/.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse689 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views