VIDEO: Deere's John Chesterman talks with Better Roads about its new 644K Hybrid wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete 2013.
To see the raw footage from the show floor with a great walkaround of the new machine, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT6U_0YD_M&feature=share&list=UUccsoEaLLZUJh9JLNFuJ7JQ.
To see the full report on John Deere’s product introductions at World of Concrete 2013, “Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders,” go to http://www.betterroads.com/deeres-bright-ideas-hybrid-diesel-electric-wheel-loader-new-line-of-skid-steers-and-compact-track-loaders/.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views