VIDEO: Deere's John Chesterman talks with Better Roads about its new 644K Hybrid wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete 2013.
To see the raw footage from the show floor with a great walkaround of the new machine, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT6U_0YD_M&feature=share&list=UUccsoEaLLZUJh9JLNFuJ7JQ.
To see the full report on John Deere’s product introductions at World of Concrete 2013, “Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders,” go to http://www.betterroads.com/deeres-bright-ideas-hybrid-diesel-electric-wheel-loader-new-line-of-skid-steers-and-compact-track-loaders/.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths712 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers579 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines502 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus361 Views