VIDEO: Deere’s John Chesterman talks with Better Roads about its new 644K Hybrid wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete 2013.
To see the raw footage from the show floor with a great walkaround of the new machine, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT6U_0YD_M&feature=share&list=UUccsoEaLLZUJh9JLNFuJ7JQ.
To see the full report on John Deere’s product introductions at World of Concrete 2013, “Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders,” go to http://www.betterroads.com/deeres-bright-ideas-hybrid-diesel-electric-wheel-loader-new-line-of-skid-steers-and-compact-track-loaders/.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views