VIDEO: Deere's John Chesterman talks with Better Roads about its new 644K Hybrid wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete 2013.
To see the raw footage from the show floor with a great walkaround of the new machine, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT6U_0YD_M&feature=share&list=UUccsoEaLLZUJh9JLNFuJ7JQ.
To see the full report on John Deere’s product introductions at World of Concrete 2013, “Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders,” go to http://www.betterroads.com/deeres-bright-ideas-hybrid-diesel-electric-wheel-loader-new-line-of-skid-steers-and-compact-track-loaders/.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views