VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
When New York City’s 432 Park Avenue 1,398-foot-tall high-rise is completed, it will be the tallest residential building in the city.
While under construction, the project team is having fun on the jobsite doing the Harlem Shake.
It’s great to see that a little fun can be integrated into work.
Watch the video below to see the Harlem Shake featuring the construction crew from Roger and Sons Concrete and CLEXX, formwork manufacturer, Doka’s “CL-imbing EX-pert.”
Editor’s note: Unfortunately, the video has since been removed by the user. Hopefully the photo above gives you an idea of the fun the workers had.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views