VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
When New York City’s 432 Park Avenue 1,398-foot-tall high-rise is completed, it will be the tallest residential building in the city.
While under construction, the project team is having fun on the jobsite doing the Harlem Shake.
It’s great to see that a little fun can be integrated into work.
Watch the video below to see the Harlem Shake featuring the construction crew from Roger and Sons Concrete and CLEXX, formwork manufacturer, Doka’s “CL-imbing EX-pert.”
Editor’s note: Unfortunately, the video has since been removed by the user. Hopefully the photo above gives you an idea of the fun the workers had.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views