VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
When New York City’s 432 Park Avenue 1,398-foot-tall high-rise is completed, it will be the tallest residential building in the city.
While under construction, the project team is having fun on the jobsite doing the Harlem Shake.
It’s great to see that a little fun can be integrated into work.
Watch the video below to see the Harlem Shake featuring the construction crew from Roger and Sons Concrete and CLEXX, formwork manufacturer, Doka’s “CL-imbing EX-pert.”
Editor’s note: Unfortunately, the video has since been removed by the user. Hopefully the photo above gives you an idea of the fun the workers had.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views