VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
When New York City’s 432 Park Avenue 1,398-foot-tall high-rise is completed, it will be the tallest residential building in the city.
While under construction, the project team is having fun on the jobsite doing the Harlem Shake.
It’s great to see that a little fun can be integrated into work.
Watch the video below to see the Harlem Shake featuring the construction crew from Roger and Sons Concrete and CLEXX, formwork manufacturer, Doka’s “CL-imbing EX-pert.”
Editor’s note: Unfortunately, the video has since been removed by the user. Hopefully the photo above gives you an idea of the fun the workers had.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views