VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
When New York City’s 432 Park Avenue 1,398-foot-tall high-rise is completed, it will be the tallest residential building in the city.
While under construction, the project team is having fun on the jobsite doing the Harlem Shake.
It’s great to see that a little fun can be integrated into work.
Watch the video below to see the Harlem Shake featuring the construction crew from Roger and Sons Concrete and CLEXX, formwork manufacturer, Doka’s “CL-imbing EX-pert.”
Editor’s note: Unfortunately, the video has since been removed by the user. Hopefully the photo above gives you an idea of the fun the workers had.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker236 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase129 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views