Video and pic report from Rally for the Roads in D.C.
Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 “Rally for the Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.[kaltura-widget wid="bkiyrbiqe8" width="400" height="365" addpermission="" editpermission="" /]
He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the videos and pics below to get a first-hand account.
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) and its allied trade associations will sponsor a “Rally for Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on May 25 at 11 a.m. EDT, to bring attention to the critical need for Congress to develop and pass a well-funded, multi-year highway reauthorization bill.
The Rally was held in conjunction with the Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In (TCC Fly-In) on May 24 and 25 bringing together industry allies to meet with members of the 112th Congress in pressing the importance of transportation infrastructure investment.
MORE FROM Economics
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)714 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign270 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers246 Views