VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes
Amanda Bayhi | December 12, 2013
You’ll want a box of tissues handy when you watch this video.
WestJet passengers flying to Ontario recently got a nice surprise from the airline employees when they reached their destination.
Before boarding in Toronto, passengers told Santa what they wanted for Christmas, describing items ranging from “a big TV” to “socks and underwear.”
While the passengers were in flight, the employees acted as Santa’s elves, scrambling to purchase and wrap each requested gift.
When the flight landed at Hamilton International Airport in Ontario, passengers were surprised with their gifts on a conveyor belt at the baggage claim, a gesture that brought many of the passengers to tears.
I wasn’t kidding about those tissues.
Watch the heartwarming video to the right.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views