Vibratory roller adds versatility to the jobsite
Better Roads Staff | January 26, 2011
The high-performance, hard-packing vibratory roller attachment from Bobcat lets you compact flatwork, trenches and asphalt patching jobs while moving forward or in reverse. With its offset drum design, you can even compact next to sidewalks, walls or curbs. An oscillating drum keeps the roller in contact with the surface on uneven terrain.
The roller is quick and easy to attach with the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system. For added versatility on the job, a bolt-on smooth outer shell is available for the 48″ drum to convert it from a padded drum to a smooth drum.
For more information, visit http://www.bobcat.com/.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views