Vibratory roller adds versatility to the jobsite
Better Roads Staff | January 26, 2011
The high-performance, hard-packing vibratory roller attachment from Bobcat lets you compact flatwork, trenches and asphalt patching jobs while moving forward or in reverse. With its offset drum design, you can even compact next to sidewalks, walls or curbs. An oscillating drum keeps the roller in contact with the surface on uneven terrain.
The roller is quick and easy to attach with the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system. For added versatility on the job, a bolt-on smooth outer shell is available for the 48″ drum to convert it from a padded drum to a smooth drum.
For more information, visit http://www.bobcat.com/.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses875 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views