Vibratory roller adds versatility to the jobsite
Better Roads Staff | January 26, 2011
The high-performance, hard-packing vibratory roller attachment from Bobcat lets you compact flatwork, trenches and asphalt patching jobs while moving forward or in reverse. With its offset drum design, you can even compact next to sidewalks, walls or curbs. An oscillating drum keeps the roller in contact with the surface on uneven terrain.
The roller is quick and easy to attach with the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system. For added versatility on the job, a bolt-on smooth outer shell is available for the 48″ drum to convert it from a padded drum to a smooth drum.
For more information, visit http://www.bobcat.com/.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views