Vibratory roller adds versatility to the jobsite
Better Roads Staff | January 26, 2011
The high-performance, hard-packing vibratory roller attachment from Bobcat lets you compact flatwork, trenches and asphalt patching jobs while moving forward or in reverse. With its offset drum design, you can even compact next to sidewalks, walls or curbs. An oscillating drum keeps the roller in contact with the surface on uneven terrain.
The roller is quick and easy to attach with the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system. For added versatility on the job, a bolt-on smooth outer shell is available for the 48″ drum to convert it from a padded drum to a smooth drum.
For more information, visit http://www.bobcat.com/.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles597 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views