Versilis Inc.: Remotely activated dynamic signs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
SwiftGate Automated Lane Closure Systems and SwiftSign Dynamic Signage Systems from Versilis Inc. are remotely activated systems that consist of a set of modules controlled by an radio frequency remote control.
Each system module consists of a pivoting gate or sign, a solar panel, a control box and a remote control. The system runs entirely on solar energy, which makes installing or relocating the modules fast and easy. When activated, the gates or signs pivot into position facing traffic quickly and safely so crews don’t have to work in live traffic setting barrels or cones. Lane closure can be accomplished in as little as four minutes.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views