Vermeer Texas-Louisiana expands in Texas
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana has relocated to a larger facility in both Waco, Texas, and Cypress, Texas.
The Waco store sits on 4.1 acres of land within the city limits of Ross, Texas, just north of Waco and along Interstate 35.
The Cypress store, which is a relocation of the Houston stores, replaces the two stores previously located in Humble on FM 1960 and on the south side of Houston on Easthaven Blvd. The new store is located on 5 acres within the city limits of Cypress on Northwest Freeway 290.
Both stores provide additional service bays and a larger parts warehouse and showroom.
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana also plans to relocate to new stores in San Antonio and Lubbock during 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views