Vermeer Texas-Louisiana expands in Texas
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana has relocated to a larger facility in both Waco, Texas, and Cypress, Texas.
The Waco store sits on 4.1 acres of land within the city limits of Ross, Texas, just north of Waco and along Interstate 35.
The Cypress store, which is a relocation of the Houston stores, replaces the two stores previously located in Humble on FM 1960 and on the south side of Houston on Easthaven Blvd. The new store is located on 5 acres within the city limits of Cypress on Northwest Freeway 290.
Both stores provide additional service bays and a larger parts warehouse and showroom.
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana also plans to relocate to new stores in San Antonio and Lubbock during 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views