Vermeer Texas-Louisiana expands in Texas
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana has relocated to a larger facility in both Waco, Texas, and Cypress, Texas.
The Waco store sits on 4.1 acres of land within the city limits of Ross, Texas, just north of Waco and along Interstate 35.
The Cypress store, which is a relocation of the Houston stores, replaces the two stores previously located in Humble on FM 1960 and on the south side of Houston on Easthaven Blvd. The new store is located on 5 acres within the city limits of Cypress on Northwest Freeway 290.
Both stores provide additional service bays and a larger parts warehouse and showroom.
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana also plans to relocate to new stores in San Antonio and Lubbock during 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views