Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Amanda Bayhi | November 6, 2012
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones414 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views