Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Amanda Bayhi | November 6, 2012
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views