Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Amanda Bayhi | November 6, 2012
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles656 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse642 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views