Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Amanda Bayhi | November 6, 2012
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system424 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views