Vanair appoints director of quality
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position.
Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University in Hoffmann Estates, Illinois; an MFA from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; a BS degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan; and a Certificate in Total Quality Management from the University of Phoenix.
Rice is a certified ISO lead auditor and has completed the Management Development Program through the American Management Association.
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding570 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable420 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views