Vanair appoints director of quality
Amanda Bayhi | May 24, 2012
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position.
Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University in Hoffmann Estates, Illinois; an MFA from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; a BS degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan; and a Certificate in Total Quality Management from the University of Phoenix.
Rice is a certified ISO lead auditor and has completed the Management Development Program through the American Management Association.
MORE FROM Industry
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones979 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones411 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views