Vacuworx Global's Barrier Lift has four to one 7,500-pound safe-working load capacity
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 9, 2012
The Vacuworx Global Barrier Lifter, based on vacuum-based technology for heavy-duty lifting equipment, is designed for use with a large variety of host equipment in confined spaces with mobility restrictions. Off-loading and installation is extremely fast, which significantly reduces turnaround time and ground personnel – and both personnel and equipment have a dramatically reduced amount of time of exposure, according to the manufacturer.
The lifter can work effectively with all sizes of barriers and has a four to one safe working load capacity of 7,500 pounds. The lifter is completely self-contained with an integrated diesel engine and operates with a matched tolerance gearing system that permits optimum operation for both the engine and vacuum pump helping to create maximum continuous output and longer run life.
MORE FROM Editor’s Product Pick
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views