Vacuworx Global’s Barrier Lift has four to one 7,500-pound safe-working load capacity
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 9, 2012
The Vacuworx Global Barrier Lifter, based on vacuum-based technology for heavy-duty lifting equipment, is designed for use with a large variety of host equipment in confined spaces with mobility restrictions. Off-loading and installation is extremely fast, which significantly reduces turnaround time and ground personnel – and both personnel and equipment have a dramatically reduced amount of time of exposure, according to the manufacturer.
The lifter can work effectively with all sizes of barriers and has a four to one safe working load capacity of 7,500 pounds. The lifter is completely self-contained with an integrated diesel engine and operates with a matched tolerance gearing system that permits optimum operation for both the engine and vacuum pump helping to create maximum continuous output and longer run life.
MORE FROM Editor’s Product Pick
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget221 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views