USDOT to create high-speed rail safety rules
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) will create the guidelines, which will govern trains that can reach up to 200 mph. The standards will also help with the development of California’s high-speed rail and the Northeast Corridor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes686 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- 10 States with the Worst Drivers509 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology436 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views