United Rentals to partner with National Hispanic Construction Association
Katie Wood | May 26, 2011
United Rentals announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA). United Rentals will support the NHCA in its mission to provide educational, professional and technical resources to members of state and regional Hispanic contractor associations.
Dennis Walker, United Rentals national accounts manager, will represent the company on the NHCA’s corporate advisory board. “We are proud to extend our commitment to industry diversity and safety with our sponsorship of the NHCA’s agenda,” Walker said. “United Rentals has long recognized the important role of Hispanic-owned companies as one of the fastest-growing segments of the construction industry.”
As national sponsor, United Rentals will be a presenter at the First Annual NHCA Business Development Conference in Washington DC in September.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views