United Rentals to partner with National Hispanic Construction Association
Katie Wood | May 26, 2011
United Rentals announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA). United Rentals will support the NHCA in its mission to provide educational, professional and technical resources to members of state and regional Hispanic contractor associations.
Dennis Walker, United Rentals national accounts manager, will represent the company on the NHCA’s corporate advisory board. “We are proud to extend our commitment to industry diversity and safety with our sponsorship of the NHCA’s agenda,” Walker said. “United Rentals has long recognized the important role of Hispanic-owned companies as one of the fastest-growing segments of the construction industry.”
As national sponsor, United Rentals will be a presenter at the First Annual NHCA Business Development Conference in Washington DC in September.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views