United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
Equipment World Staff | May 14, 2012
United Rentals says two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC its field leadership is in place and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said in at update call this morning that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events688 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines532 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views