United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
Equipment World Staff | May 14, 2012
United Rentals says two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC its field leadership is in place and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said in at update call this morning that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views