United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
Equipment World Staff | May 14, 2012
United Rentals says two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC its field leadership is in place and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said in at update call this morning that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?209 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views