United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
Equipment World Staff | May 14, 2012
United Rentals says two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC its field leadership is in place and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said in at update call this morning that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views