United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
Equipment World Staff | May 14, 2012
United Rentals says two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC its field leadership is in place and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said in at update call this morning that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views