United Rentals holding nationwide equipment sale on Dec. 6
Staff Report | November 16, 2012
United Rentals Inc. will host an inaugural nationwide used equipment sale on Dec. 6, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
The sale will be staged at more than 120 participating branches in the United States, giving buyers the opportunity to acquire quality equipment from a reputable supplier at a fraction of its original cost.
United Rentals equipment specialists will be on hand at each branch to answer questions about applications and safe operation. Additional features of interest include the following:
* More than 20,000 items offered for sale nationwide, in categories ranging from boom lifts, scissor lifts, backhoes, dozers and trenchers, to mixers, air tools, compressors, power tools and more.
* Purchased direct from top-tier manufacturers, including Multiquip, JLG, Genie and Case, and used exclusively in the company’s rental fleet, unless otherwise specified.
* Maintained and inspected by United Rentals service technicians prior to sale to ensure equipment is ready to work.
* Backed by United Rentals via two optional service programs: Make it Right – $99 coverage that waives repair costs to the buyer for 30 days; and United Guard – comprehensive coverage that reduces costs and ensures service for a term of six months to three years at company branches nationwide.
* Facilitated by financing options made available through an arrangement with Captive Finance, including flexible terms and payment plans.
* Timed to give buyers the benefit of IRS Section 179: 100-percent deduction taken this year for equipment bought before year-end. Available with a properly structured lease or loan, or outright purchase.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views