United Rentals expanding specialty branch network
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 4, 2012
United Rentals Inc. is expanding its specialty branch network with the opening of two locations in the northeastern United States and one in Texas.
The company’s new branch in Manchester, N.H., is part of United Rentals Trench Safety. New locations in Elmwood Park, N.J., and Corpus Christi, Texas, focus on temporary power and HVAC equipment for the construction and industrial markets. United Rentals Power & HVAC is a growing presence within the company’s scope of equipment rental expertise, according to United Rentals.
“We are continuing to invest in our position as the leading single-source provider of equipment rental solutions for construction, industrial and government applications,” Paul McDonnell, senior vice president – operations, trench safety, power and HVAC, said in a press release. “The needs of our customers often encompass trench safety, temporary power and climate control services, as well as general construction equipment.”
The United Rentals branch network integrates the company’s general equipment rentals and trench safety, power and HVAC businesses into the industry’s largest customer service footprint. For more information, see unitedrentals.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes124 Views