United Rentals cleared for RSC Holdings acquisition
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 15, 2012
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition of RSC Holdings by United Rentals.
The receipt of the “no-action letter” satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the proposed transaction.
Completion of the proposed transaction remains subject to certain other closing conditions, including, among others, approvals of the stockholders of United Rentals and RSC Holdings.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views