United Rentals cleared for RSC Holdings acquisition
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 15, 2012
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition of RSC Holdings by United Rentals.
The receipt of the “no-action letter” satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the proposed transaction.
Completion of the proposed transaction remains subject to certain other closing conditions, including, among others, approvals of the stockholders of United Rentals and RSC Holdings.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax689 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views