Ultimate Highway Solutions shows off Ultimate Sign Support System line; giving away iPod, iTouch, and iPad
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
Ultimate Highway Solutions will be displaying several products Feb. 15-17 at its booth (Booth 200, the first booth on the far left from the main entrance) during the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Convention & Traffic Expo.
Some products that will be featured include products from its Ultimate Sign Support System line including barricades, portable stands, its Penetrator, and Ultimate-Color.
Show attendees who stop by the Ultimate Highway Solutions booth may register to win an iPod nano, iTouch, and an iPad.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views