Ultimate Highway Solutions shows off Ultimate Sign Support System line; giving away iPod, iTouch, and iPad
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
Ultimate Highway Solutions will be displaying several products Feb. 15-17 at its booth (Booth 200, the first booth on the far left from the main entrance) during the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Convention & Traffic Expo.
Some products that will be featured include products from its Ultimate Sign Support System line including barricades, portable stands, its Penetrator, and Ultimate-Color.
Show attendees who stop by the Ultimate Highway Solutions booth may register to win an iPod nano, iTouch, and an iPad.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?457 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group223 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year147 Views