Ultimate Highway Solutions shows off Ultimate Sign Support System line; giving away iPod, iTouch, and iPad
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
Ultimate Highway Solutions will be displaying several products Feb. 15-17 at its booth (Booth 200, the first booth on the far left from the main entrance) during the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Convention & Traffic Expo.
Some products that will be featured include products from its Ultimate Sign Support System line including barricades, portable stands, its Penetrator, and Ultimate-Color.
Show attendees who stop by the Ultimate Highway Solutions booth may register to win an iPod nano, iTouch, and an iPad.
MORE FROM Industry
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority851 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker770 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles724 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views