Ultimate Highway Solutions shows off Ultimate Sign Support System line; giving away iPod, iTouch, and iPad
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
Ultimate Highway Solutions will be displaying several products Feb. 15-17 at its booth (Booth 200, the first booth on the far left from the main entrance) during the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Convention & Traffic Expo.
Some products that will be featured include products from its Ultimate Sign Support System line including barricades, portable stands, its Penetrator, and Ultimate-Color.
Show attendees who stop by the Ultimate Highway Solutions booth may register to win an iPod nano, iTouch, and an iPad.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views