Ultimate Highway Solutions shows off Ultimate Sign Support System line; giving away iPod, iTouch, and iPad
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
Ultimate Highway Solutions will be displaying several products Feb. 15-17 at its booth (Booth 200, the first booth on the far left from the main entrance) during the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Convention & Traffic Expo.
Some products that will be featured include products from its Ultimate Sign Support System line including barricades, portable stands, its Penetrator, and Ultimate-Color.
Show attendees who stop by the Ultimate Highway Solutions booth may register to win an iPod nano, iTouch, and an iPad.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views