UC-Berkeley students champs in National Student Steel Bridge Competition
The NSSBC is sponsored by AISC in cooperation with ASCE and is co-sponsored by Bentley Systems, DS SolidWorks Corp., Nucor, the National Steel Bridge Alliance, the James F. Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation, the American Iron and Steel Institute, the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction, the Steel Structures Education Foundation, and Nelson Stud Welding.
The final results and more photos of the competition are available at www.nssbc.info/History/2012NSSBCResults.pdf.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1533 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012364 Views