U.S. Travel Association to host conference focused on infrastructure improvements
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.
The U.S. Travel Association notes that the conference will feature “an important dialogue on how to break the logjam on renewing America’s vital infrastructure.”
Key speakers will include:
Fredrick G. Wright, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
Edward G. Rendell, former Governor of Pennsylvania and co-chair for Building America’s Future (BAF)
Patrick D. Jones, executive director and CEO of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA)
Michael P. Melaniohy, president and CEO if the American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
For more information, or to register, visit ustravel.org/events/connecting-america-through-travel.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views