U.S. DOT offers free web-based intelligent transportation resource
Amanda Bayhi | January 30, 2014
The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such as videos and web links, to explain how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems.
Transportation Management Systems
Freight, Intermodal and Commercial Vehicle Operations
Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
Supporing ITS Technologies
Rural and Regional ITS Applications
To learn more, or to download resource materials, visit pcb.its.dot.gov/ePrimer.aspx.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views