U.S. DOT offers free web-based intelligent transportation resource
Amanda Bayhi | January 30, 2014
The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such as videos and web links, to explain how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems.
Transportation Management Systems
Freight, Intermodal and Commercial Vehicle Operations
Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
Supporing ITS Technologies
Rural and Regional ITS Applications
To learn more, or to download resource materials, visit pcb.its.dot.gov/ePrimer.aspx.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views