U.S. DOT offers free web-based intelligent transportation resource
Amanda Bayhi | January 30, 2014
The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such as videos and web links, to explain how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems.
Transportation Management Systems
Freight, Intermodal and Commercial Vehicle Operations
Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
Supporing ITS Technologies
Rural and Regional ITS Applications
To learn more, or to download resource materials, visit pcb.its.dot.gov/ePrimer.aspx.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series798 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views