U.S. DOT offers free web-based intelligent transportation resource
Amanda Bayhi | January 30, 2014
The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such as videos and web links, to explain how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems.
Transportation Management Systems
Freight, Intermodal and Commercial Vehicle Operations
Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
Supporing ITS Technologies
Rural and Regional ITS Applications
To learn more, or to download resource materials, visit pcb.its.dot.gov/ePrimer.aspx.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views