U.S. DOT offers free web-based intelligent transportation resource
Amanda Bayhi | January 30, 2014
The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such as videos and web links, to explain how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems.
Transportation Management Systems
Freight, Intermodal and Commercial Vehicle Operations
Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
Supporing ITS Technologies
Rural and Regional ITS Applications
To learn more, or to download resource materials, visit pcb.its.dot.gov/ePrimer.aspx.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views