U.S. Concrete shares resume trading
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 21, 2010
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21.
The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR.
“We are pleased to have our shares resume trading,” Michael W. Harlan, the Company’s president and CEO, said in a written statement. “Our shareholders now have improved liquidity since the completion of our restructuring in August.”
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion187 Views