U.S. Concrete shares resume trading
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 21, 2010
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21.
The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR.
“We are pleased to have our shares resume trading,” Michael W. Harlan, the Company’s president and CEO, said in a written statement. “Our shareholders now have improved liquidity since the completion of our restructuring in August.”
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views