U.S. Concrete shares resume trading
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 21, 2010
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21.
The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR.
“We are pleased to have our shares resume trading,” Michael W. Harlan, the Company’s president and CEO, said in a written statement. “Our shareholders now have improved liquidity since the completion of our restructuring in August.”
MORE FROM Economics
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views