U.S. Concrete shares resume trading
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21.
The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR.
“We are pleased to have our shares resume trading,” Michael W. Harlan, the Company’s president and CEO, said in a written statement. “Our shareholders now have improved liquidity since the completion of our restructuring in August.”
MORE FROM Economics
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)817 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects625 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D332 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says258 Views