U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
Equipment World Staff | July 23, 2012
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views