U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
Equipment World Staff | July 23, 2012
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2137 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1243 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans434 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views