U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
Equipment World Staff | July 23, 2012
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1063 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?309 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views