U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
Equipment World Staff | July 23, 2012
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views