U.S. Bridge certification upgraded by AISC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2014
AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded this status.
AISC has also given U.S. Bridge paint endorsements for Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsements.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views