U.S. Bridge certification upgraded by AISC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2014
AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded this status.
AISC has also given U.S. Bridge paint endorsements for Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsements.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]801 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views