U.S. Bridge certification upgraded by AISC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2014
AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded this status.
AISC has also given U.S. Bridge paint endorsements for Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsements.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2258 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority576 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project559 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles503 Views