U.S. Bridge certification upgraded by AISC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2014
AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded this status.
AISC has also given U.S. Bridge paint endorsements for Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsements.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views