U.S. Bridge certification upgraded by AISC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2014
AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded this status.
AISC has also given U.S. Bridge paint endorsements for Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsements.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views