Two year delay on CARB regs?
In a series of workshops it’s conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February.
Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to enforce these rules — which were scheduled to start March 1st for large fleets — CARB says it may consider a two-year delay of the regulation start date, requiring large fleets to comply by March 1, 2012. An up to two-year compliance delay may also be possible for medium and small fleets.
To view a copy of the workshop handout that details these changes, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1519 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012346 Views