Two year delay on CARB regs?
In a series of workshops it’s conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February.
Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to enforce these rules — which were scheduled to start March 1st for large fleets — CARB says it may consider a two-year delay of the regulation start date, requiring large fleets to comply by March 1, 2012. An up to two-year compliance delay may also be possible for medium and small fleets.
To view a copy of the workshop handout that details these changes, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views