Two Technologies releases N4 rugged mobile device for highway construction workers
Amanda Bayhi | June 16, 2014
Two Technologies, a manufacturer of industrial handheld computers and handheld terminals, has released its latest mobile device for construction workers.
The N4, the first in the company’s series of hard-shell mobile devices, is a Android device housed in an ultra-rugged polycarbonate shell. It is water- and heat-resistant.
Features include a 5.5-inch diagonal high-resolution 720 x 1280 Super AMOLED display, a 70-key backlit keypad, a hot-swappable battery and an 8-megapixel color camera.
An optional 3-channel magnetic stripe reader is also available.
The device, which runs on Android version 4.3, has 16GB of internal memory, with up to 64GB of additional memory available with the use of a Micro SD card.
The mobile device comes standard with QWERTY keyboard or can be ordered with a custom keypad.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views