TRS Plus traffic recording systems feature alphanumeric keys, LCD display
Better Roads Staff
The new TRS Plus traffic classifier is a significant update of the TRS product line. TRS Plus vehicle classifiers offer superior data collection capability and flexibility. The alphanumeric keys and LCD display allow the user the option to program the unit without the use of a computer.
TRS classifiers can be used for many traffic data collection applications. In the passive mode, they allow government agencies to collect data for congestion management, signal timing and planning. In the active mode, they meet a wide range of intelligent transportation system (ITS) requirements.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects587 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views