TRS Plus traffic recording systems feature alphanumeric keys, LCD display
Better Roads Staff | June 27, 2011
The new TRS Plus traffic classifier is a significant update of the TRS product line. TRS Plus vehicle classifiers offer superior data collection capability and flexibility. The alphanumeric keys and LCD display allow the user the option to program the unit without the use of a computer.
TRS classifiers can be used for many traffic data collection applications. In the passive mode, they allow government agencies to collect data for congestion management, signal timing and planning. In the active mode, they meet a wide range of intelligent transportation system (ITS) requirements.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving276 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views