TRIP to release Arkansas economic development report tomorrow
A new report, “The Top 40 Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Arkansas,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Little Rock at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. TRIP is a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C.
The most needed transportation improvements in Arkansas include projects to build, expand or modernize the state’s highways, roads and bridges. These improvements would enhance economic development opportunities throughout the state by increasing mobility and freight movement, easing congestion and making Arkansas an attractive place to live, visit and do business. Many of these projects cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
We’ll have the report posted tomorrow after it is released.
MORE FROM Economics
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views