TRIP to release Arkansas economic development report tomorrow
Staff Report | October 29, 2012
A new report, “The Top 40 Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Arkansas,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Little Rock at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. TRIP is a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C.
The most needed transportation improvements in Arkansas include projects to build, expand or modernize the state’s highways, roads and bridges. These improvements would enhance economic development opportunities throughout the state by increasing mobility and freight movement, easing congestion and making Arkansas an attractive place to live, visit and do business. Many of these projects cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
We’ll have the report posted tomorrow after it is released.
MORE FROM Economics
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]893 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong785 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road478 Views