TRIP report released tomorrow on Arkansas surface transportation system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 7, 2010
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas’ surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT.
The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in Arkansas.
Better Roads will post the report after its release tomorrow morning.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views