TRIP report released tomorrow on Arkansas surface transportation system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 7, 2010
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas’ surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT.
The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in Arkansas.
Better Roads will post the report after its release tomorrow morning.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views