TRIP report released tomorrow on Arkansas surface transportation system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 7, 2010
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas’ surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT.
The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in Arkansas.
Better Roads will post the report after its release tomorrow morning.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views