TRIP report released tomorrow on Arkansas surface transportation system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 7, 2010
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas’ surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT.
The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in Arkansas.
Better Roads will post the report after its release tomorrow morning.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views