TRIP releasing 'Maryland Transportation by the Numbers'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2013
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28.
The report provides key facts and figures regarding road and bridge conditions, economic development, highway safety, and transportation funding in Maryland.
Carolyn Kelly, TRIP’s associate director of research and communication, will present the findings of the report at the news conference.
Look for detailed coverage from Better Roads after this report is released.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views