TRIP releasing 'Maryland Transportation by the Numbers'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2013
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28.
The report provides key facts and figures regarding road and bridge conditions, economic development, highway safety, and transportation funding in Maryland.
Carolyn Kelly, TRIP’s associate director of research and communication, will present the findings of the report at the news conference.
Look for detailed coverage from Better Roads after this report is released.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views