TRIP releasing 'Maryland Transportation by the Numbers'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2013
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28.
The report provides key facts and figures regarding road and bridge conditions, economic development, highway safety, and transportation funding in Maryland.
Carolyn Kelly, TRIP’s associate director of research and communication, will present the findings of the report at the news conference.
Look for detailed coverage from Better Roads after this report is released.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views