Trimble’s Loadrite X2350 payload management system optimizes excavator bucket loads
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Trimble has introduced its Loadrite X2350 payload management system for excavators, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The Loadrite X2350 is an onboard weighing system developed to optimize bucket loads and monitor cycle times. The system quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket, then displays the weighing information on an indicator inside the cab.
The X2350 measures tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage, and it provides in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones288 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views