Trimble’s Loadrite X2350 payload management system optimizes excavator bucket loads
Trimble has introduced its Loadrite X2350 payload management system for excavators, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The Loadrite X2350 is an onboard weighing system developed to optimize bucket loads and monitor cycle times. The system quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket, then displays the weighing information on an indicator inside the cab.
The X2350 measures tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage, and it provides in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views