Trimble’s Loadrite X2350 payload management system optimizes excavator bucket loads
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Trimble has introduced its Loadrite X2350 payload management system for excavators, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The Loadrite X2350 is an onboard weighing system developed to optimize bucket loads and monitor cycle times. The system quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket, then displays the weighing information on an indicator inside the cab.
The X2350 measures tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage, and it provides in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus413 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines377 Views