Trimble’s Loadrite X2350 payload management system optimizes excavator bucket loads
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Trimble has introduced its Loadrite X2350 payload management system for excavators, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The Loadrite X2350 is an onboard weighing system developed to optimize bucket loads and monitor cycle times. The system quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket, then displays the weighing information on an indicator inside the cab.
The X2350 measures tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage, and it provides in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects142 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views