Trimble’s Loadrite X2350 payload management system optimizes excavator bucket loads
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Trimble has introduced its Loadrite X2350 payload management system for excavators, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The Loadrite X2350 is an onboard weighing system developed to optimize bucket loads and monitor cycle times. The system quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket, then displays the weighing information on an indicator inside the cab.
The X2350 measures tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage, and it provides in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views