Trimble: Tracks earthworks and compaction progress remotely
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2012
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its Web-based construction application – VisionLink software powered by Trimble – integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk and increase productivity, according to Trimble.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1177 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...582 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones494 Views