Trimble: Tracks earthworks and compaction progress remotely
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2012
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its Web-based construction application – VisionLink software powered by Trimble – integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk and increase productivity, according to Trimble.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views