Trimble LR400 for laser based display systems
Better Roads Staff | February 19, 2009
The robust Trimble LR400 receiver combined with the GL700 transmitter is designed specifically for earthmoving applications performed with larger machines like dozers, scrapers and excavators. The receiver features center on-grade for use with dozers and scrapers and an “excavator mode” for use with excavators and backhoes. Using the excavator mode, more above-grade information is displayed making it easier for the operator to lower the bucket and cut to the correct grade.
Features & Benefits
- Large LED display arrows indicate “high” or “low” with amber lights and “on-grade” with green lights so the operator can quickly and easily move the cutting edge to a desired elevation, especially on larger machines such as excavators, dozers and scrapers, for improved productivity.
- Adjustable accuracy bandwidths and distinct modes for specific applications and equipment provide flexibility to meet the machine needs and the accuracy requirements of the job.
- Selectable “on-grade” location and accuracy indicators provide improved efficiency and allow customization of the receiver to each unique application.
- Rugged, waterproof magnesium housing withstands tough jobsite conditions.
- Powered using its own battery or using the machine”s battery.
- Site prep
- Building pads
- Sewage and storm drains
- Landfill sites
- Balancing materials
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views