Trimble: Integrates asset, fleet management services with 3D project monitoring
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 12, 2011
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its Web-based construction application – VisionLink software powered by Trimble – integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk and increase productivity.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction734 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events707 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes589 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines445 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views