TRB releases 'Optimization and Management of Materials in Earthwork Construction'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2010
The Institute of Transportation at Iowa State University has released a report exploring optimization and management of materials in earthwork construction designed to address pavement cracking due to improper management of pavement geotechnical materials, settlement of soil above a pipe due to improper compaction of the backfill, and permeability of mixed-subgrade soils, the Transportation Research Board (TRB) reports.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views