TRB plans Webinar on Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance on Nov. 10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2009
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) will conduct the Webinar, “Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance,” on Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 2 p.m. to 3:30p.m. EDT. The Webinar will explore models that can be used to characterize the rheological behavior of asphalt binders to improve performance.
Presenters include the following:
David Anderson, Consultant and Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
Geoff Rowe, Abatech, Inc.
Delmar Salomon, Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC (moderator)
Participants must register at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the Webinar, space is limited, and there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor employees.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views