TRB plans Webinar on Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance on Nov. 10
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) will conduct the Webinar, “Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance,” on Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 2 p.m. to 3:30p.m. EDT. The Webinar will explore models that can be used to characterize the rheological behavior of asphalt binders to improve performance.
Presenters include the following:
David Anderson, Consultant and Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
Geoff Rowe, Abatech, Inc.
Delmar Salomon, Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC (moderator)
Participants must register at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the Webinar, space is limited, and there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor employees.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)754 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers249 Views