TRB plans Webinar on Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance on Nov. 10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2009
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) will conduct the Webinar, “Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance,” on Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 2 p.m. to 3:30p.m. EDT. The Webinar will explore models that can be used to characterize the rheological behavior of asphalt binders to improve performance.
Presenters include the following:
David Anderson, Consultant and Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
Geoff Rowe, Abatech, Inc.
Delmar Salomon, Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC (moderator)
Participants must register at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the Webinar, space is limited, and there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor employees.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views