TRB plans Webinar on Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance on Nov. 10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2009
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) will conduct the Webinar, “Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance,” on Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 2 p.m. to 3:30p.m. EDT. The Webinar will explore models that can be used to characterize the rheological behavior of asphalt binders to improve performance.
Presenters include the following:
David Anderson, Consultant and Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
Geoff Rowe, Abatech, Inc.
Delmar Salomon, Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC (moderator)
Participants must register at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the Webinar, space is limited, and there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor employees.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency495 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs343 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views