TRB plans Webinar on Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance on Nov. 10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2009
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) will conduct the Webinar, “Rheology of Asphalt Binders and Implications for Performance,” on Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 2 p.m. to 3:30p.m. EDT. The Webinar will explore models that can be used to characterize the rheological behavior of asphalt binders to improve performance.
Presenters include the following:
David Anderson, Consultant and Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
Geoff Rowe, Abatech, Inc.
Delmar Salomon, Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC (moderator)
Participants must register at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the Webinar, space is limited, and there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor employees.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views