TRB Executive Director Robert E. Skinner to retire in January 2015
Amanda Bayhi | April 10, 2014
.Transportation Research Board (TRB) Executive Director Robert E. Skinner announced this week that he plans to retire in January 2015.
Skinner has worked with the National Academies, TRB’s parent organization, for three decades and with TRB since 1983. He has held his position as executive director since 1994.
The National Academies will appoint a search committee to find a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1584 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1022 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets993 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?635 Views