TRB Executive Director Robert E. Skinner to retire in January 2015
Amanda Bayhi | April 10, 2014
.Transportation Research Board (TRB) Executive Director Robert E. Skinner announced this week that he plans to retire in January 2015.
Skinner has worked with the National Academies, TRB’s parent organization, for three decades and with TRB since 1983. He has held his position as executive director since 1994.
The National Academies will appoint a search committee to find a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax589 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete274 Views