TRB Executive Director Robert E. Skinner to retire in January 2015
Amanda Bayhi | April 10, 2014
.Transportation Research Board (TRB) Executive Director Robert E. Skinner announced this week that he plans to retire in January 2015.
Skinner has worked with the National Academies, TRB’s parent organization, for three decades and with TRB since 1983. He has held his position as executive director since 1994.
The National Academies will appoint a search committee to find a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views