TRB Executive Director Robert E. Skinner to retire in January 2015
Amanda Bayhi | April 10, 2014
.Transportation Research Board (TRB) Executive Director Robert E. Skinner announced this week that he plans to retire in January 2015.
Skinner has worked with the National Academies, TRB’s parent organization, for three decades and with TRB since 1983. He has held his position as executive director since 1994.
The National Academies will appoint a search committee to find a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views