TRB Executive Director Robert E. Skinner to retire in January 2015
Amanda Bayhi | April 10, 2014
.Transportation Research Board (TRB) Executive Director Robert E. Skinner announced this week that he plans to retire in January 2015.
Skinner has worked with the National Academies, TRB’s parent organization, for three decades and with TRB since 1983. He has held his position as executive director since 1994.
The National Academies will appoint a search committee to find a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1999 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views